Jakarta will once again host the 7th Indonesia’s No. 1 International Water, Wastewater, and Recycling Technology Expo and Forum in Indonesia – INDO WATER 2011 Expo & Forum incorporating with Indo Waste 2011 and Indo Renergy 2011 from 14-16 July 2011at Jakarta Convention Center, Jakarta – Indonesia. Supported by the National Agency for Water Supply System Development-Ministry of Public Works, the State Ministry of Environment, the Ministry of Industry, the Ministry of Trade, The Indonesian Netherlands Association and Indonesian Exhibition Companies Association (IECA).
Over 8,000 delegates and trade buyers will congregate at INDO WATER 2011, Indo Renergy 2011 and Indo Waste 2011. The Expo will showcase the latest solutions and technologies for Municipality Water, Sewerage, Industrial Wastewater, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning, and Waste Technology in under one roof.
Make sure you don’t miss out on a prime position at July 2011 show by reserving your space TODAY! Contact us at Tel: 62-21 8644756/85, Fax: 62-21 8650963 or E-mail: email@example.com.
The REASONS behind the Overwhelming SUCCESS of INDO WATER Expo & Forum
- It is the most comprehensive biennial industry event where the exhibitors covers operators, regulators, distributor, technology suppliers and service providers. They include major industry leaders such as:Grundfos, Indobara-Ebara, Torishima Guna Indonesia, Mecoindo-Itron, Southern Indonesia, Rusli Vinilon Sakti, Lautan Luas Group, Norit, Jebsen & Jessen Technology Indonesia, Endress+Hauser, Hermann Sewerin, Beta Pramesti, PJL Enviro, Aspen filter, Amico, Tokyo Keiso Krohne (S) Pte Ltd, Festo, Wilo Pumps, Asiana, Prominent, Flowcontrol, Dwi Prima Engineering, Wavin and many others.
- High-level quality visitorships from Indonesia and ASIAN Region including Chiefs of water Department, operators, regulators, and factory managers.
- Top notch INDO WATER 2011 Forum to include the who’s who of the water, wastewater and recycling Industry.
- More than 8,000 trade buyers representing end users, consultants, technical/ engineering professionals, distributors and agents.
- Total industry support from Indonesian authorities and international organizations.
- More than 30 technical presentations